A little while ago, I made a post about trying my hand at embroidery for the first time (read here). I started this a few months ago, and at the time had only completed the roses around the collar before getting caught up in schoolwork and exams, and sort of pushing it to the side.
Now that school has finished and I’ve had a lot more free time, I pulled this top back out and added some more to it. I decided that I wanted to add some wildflowers to the sleeves, so I started by sketching out the rough design, before creating an outline in pen. I’m really happy with how it turned out, and seeing as the top originally only cost me about £2 second hand, it was very worth the money.